ADVICE FOR SELLERS
The most important step that you take when you decide to sell your home or investment property is that very first step….which agent to trust with your sale!
ASHTON & PERKINS have been selling property throughout Havering for over 30 years. With two active offices, in Romford town centre and Rush Green, we are ideally placed to attract applicants moving into this area.
Our sales teams have excellent local knowledge, most living locally, and our two offices are personally run by owners, James and Roy Perkins. They have both worked in estate agency for many years, building a reputation as reliable and friendly, yet thoroughly professional, firm of estate agents
We like to be judged by our excellent results, achieved by offering a high level of service tailored to achieving the highest possible price for our clients. Once a sale has been agreed, our experience enables us to overcome potential problems seeing the transaction through to completion at the earliest opportunity.
Whether you have a residential property to sell or a property you would like to let, you can rest assured of a friendly professional service.
Ashton & Perkins Romford office is a member of Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA), the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA) and the National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS).
In addition to residential SALES and LETTINGS we also have a selection of COMMERCIAL properties for sale and rent.
Ashton & Perkins is a SAFEagent – Safe Agent Fully Endorsed – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit: www.safeagents.co.uk
To be sure of the best service and the right price for your property
Call ASHTON & PERKINS today
Is your property creating a good first impression? If not you could be losing potential buyers. We are always happy to offer advice.
To make the most of your property and attract the right buyer here are some suggestions.
- Firstly make sure your property looks neat and tidy from the outside.
- Clean the windows and paintwork and tidy the garden. Also clean any driveways and garage doors.
- Make your hallway inviting, it’s the first place people see. Remove coats, shoes and clutter.
- A place for everything and everything in it’s place.
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Avoid strong cooking smells, if you have been cooking spray air freshener before potential buyers arrive.
- The bathroom is another area which should be clean, uncluttered and should look inviting.
- Try to make the bedroom and living areas tidy, light and bright.
- Keep pets out of the home when potential viewers are due, not everyone loves animals.